Manager - Client Cash Operations
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 20 September 2018 2018-09-202018-11-19 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking a Manager to join their client cash operations team based in Merseyside. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the purpose of the role will be to ensure the effective daily management of a team responsible for all aspects of client cash and administration.
Key duties include:
- Manage the daily performance of the team and their skills development
- Manage and monitor incoming client cash via various methods.
- Arranging payments and statements and maintenance of static data.
- All aspect of ISA subscriptions, APS and flexible ISA withdrawals.
- Deceased Account and leaver administration.
- Ensure all processes are up-to-date and efficient.
- Ensure all all relevant queries received by the department are actioned
- Liaise with internal departments, external vendors and other key stakeholders in a professional and helpful manner
- Keep up to date with regulatory requirements
- Ownership of the preparation and distribution of monthly reports.
- Conduct team meetings.
- Attend and participate in wider manager meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- Background managing a team in a cash processing environment, ideally in a wealth management organisation
- Investment Operations Certificate or be prepared to study towards this
- Good working knowledge of all teams within Settlements
- Strong report writing, verbal/written and communication skills.
- Ability to work to short deadlines as required.
- Excellent working knowledge Microsoft Word/Excel required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.