Performance and Analytics Associate
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Emma Zerle
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Asset Manager within Performance. Ideally looking for indiviuals with experience in Performance roles and who have dealt with institutional clients. Please note, this is a 12month Fixed Term Contract based in London.
Job Purpose Statement:
The position supports initiatives specific to investment performance measurement and analysis. It involves coordinating, communicating, measuring, and analyzing investment performance information to ensure accuracy and the delivery of time-sensitive performance information for clients, marketing materials, investment professionals, and all levels of management.
- Produce, develop, ensure the data integrity, and distribute performance measurement and attribution reports, such as portfolio characteristic reports, and, portfolio contribution analysis.
- Prepare standard, complex, and ad-hoc performance, attribution, and portfolio characteristic reports that supports client reporting, highly visible marketing material and investment professionals.
- Participate in project oriented initiatives to meet the objectives of the performance analytics department either in a team or self-directed environment, such as automating report solutions or participating in departmental projects.
- Partner within Operations, Technology, and Vendors to ensure data quality and to identify and resolve issues related to performance data and reporting.
- Utilize and understand general and advanced performance measurement concepts and methodologies.
- Influences and regularly interacts at all levels of the organization, including Senior Management, Portfolio Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Legal/Compliance Professionals
- Degree Educated in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- 5+ years work experience in investment management or financial services
- Strong knowledge of investment concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools, such as Microsoft Excel
- A strong team player who is able to successfully meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of performance measurement concepts; CIPM preferred
- Work experience specific to performance measurement and analytics
- Proficient with data and report automation
- Advanced experience with performance systems, such as Factset