Salary £32 - £37 per hour
Consultant Emma Zerle
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-10-10 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Custodian within the Securities Finance team. Previous experience with Stock Loan, Securities Lending and Collateral Management is required. Please note, role is based in London.
This is a role in the Securities Finance International Enhanced Custody Operations team is responsible for the settlements and collateral management for our clients. This role is a unique role in that it works closely with all areas of the operations and trading floor where they will be able to witness the process from cradle to grave. The individual will be joining the existing team, managing a loan and borrow book over 21 European and Far Eastern Markets.
Roles core responsibilities:
- Processes high volume of loans, borrows, loan returns, borrow returns and mark to markets daily adhering to established procedures and controls;
- Executes cash movements daily;
- Interfaces with traders, fund group(s) and counterparts;
- Confirms end of day re-pricing and money movements with counterparts.
- Providing technical, market and industry expertise related to Collateral Management to minimize risk
- Developing new processes and procedures as required or as the lending/trading environment changes.
- Identifying and managing the risks associated to collateral management.
Key skills needed for the role:
• Excellent knowledge of global settlement and collateral management is a requirement
• Stock loan experience (Understanding of the principal stock loan product)
• Knowledge / familiarity of Cash Collateral and Non-Cash bilaterally
• Resolute understanding of mature European Markets and settlements.
• Ability to identify areas of risk and exposure, take necessary steps to protect Enhanced Custody, its clients and the corporation
• Knowledge of SunGard Global One experience would be desirable
• Strong relationship management, decision-making, problem solving, leadership, risk management, communication and project management skills