Payments Assistant Manager
Salary £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent six month initial fixed term contract opportunity is available for a Payments Assistant Manager based near Solihull, working closely with various business areas within operations to build and maintain the operational and regulatory risk framework and identify and mitigate emerging risks.
The Payments Assistant Manager will join a small team to support increased workload in payment operations. The team deal with all clearing issues, reconciliations and settlements etc.
- Direct, research and interpret data to identify emerging risks and mitigate risk exposure
- Support the implementation of the Operational Risk Policy and associated Standards
- Build strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders within Operations, Risk and Audit functions
- Provides technical support and assistance to business areas using own judgement in risk analysis and management, escalating more complex queries as required
- Provide information, interpretation and guidance to business areas to enable them to understand the risks and downstream implications associated with their decisions
- Proactively support partners in working together, maintaining good morale, strong colleague engagement and maximising effectiveness across the team
The Payments Assistant Manager will possess experience of having worked within an operational role in a financial services environment ideally within a payments area, have strong investigatory skills, ability to engage with senior stakeholders and have good Excel Skills.
This is an excellent fixed term opportunity in The Solihull area. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org