Salary £200 - £245 per day
Consultant Emma Zerle
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Investment Manager as a Dividends Specialist. Previous experience in a Dividends role is required and knowledge of Bonds and Equities is beneficial. Please note, role is based in London.
Entitlements are part of Investment Administration and are responsible for processing investment income. The role comprises accruing and receipting of dividend income and interest across our fund range held on our internal back office system. It includes liaising with other teams within Investment Operations, the Front Office, Custodians and Third Party Administrators to ensure we have accurate and timely dividend & tax data on internal systems.
- Responsibility for ensuring accurate income accruals on the firms range of funds, including OEICS, Life & Pension funds, Segregated pension mandates, SIF’s, SICAV’s for UK & foreign, equities, bonds, Collectives, private assets, loans and mortgages. For quoted assets, the role involves validating the XD data against a secondary source. For Collectives, we manually source the rates from TPA & Fund Managers.
- Upon receipt, the team reconcile the accrual to the receipt and resolve any exceptions.
- Preparing and submitting claims to brokers for stock lending income.
- Monitoring & processing of tax reclaims for Withholding Tax (WHT) and reconciliations against custodians tax accrual records with investigation of any discrepancies.
- Liaison with custodian banks and overseas offices to resolve income and tax differences.
- Monthly reconciliation of Income Accounts
- Monitor Custodian performance against SLA’s, advising of any issues outside of these agreements
- Minimum of 2 years dividend experience, across various asset types including Bonds, Equities & Collectives. Experience should also cover worldwide markets.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of tax documentation
- Experience of data vendors such as FTID, Bloomberg & Markit.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- An effective team worker.
- An open/effective communication style.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Highly motivated, hardworking and eager to learn.