Part Time Onboarding role (3 days a week)
Consultant Tom Andrew
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Part Time onboarding role, 3 days a week at a leading Investment Management Firm. The desired candidate will have Onboarding and Client Services experience including experience dealing with a wide variety of clients: CCLA's Sovregin Welath Funds, Instituional Pension Funds and other Financial Institutions. *Product knowlegde of Fixed Income, Equity, OTC and ETD products desirable.
- As oof Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor, with total assets of GBP 957 / EUR 1,090 / CHF 1,191 billion*. We work with a wide range of global clients, including pension schemes, sovereign wealth funds, fund distributors and retail investors
Throughout the past 40 years we have built our business through understanding what matters most to our clients and transforming this insight into valuable, accessible investment products and solutions. We provide investment expertise across the full spectrum of asset classes including fixed income, equities, commercial property and cash. Our capabilities range from index-tracking and active strategies to liquidity management and liability-based risk management solutions.
*as at 30 June 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets.
- We manage fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- This role incorporates assisting their manager in the co-ordination and sign off for new instruments across all functions.
- All relevant operational functions required to launch a Segregated, Internal Client and Bespoke transactions need to be completed within strict launch date deadlines. In association of their manager it also requires providing effective support to all Key stake holders and ensuring they are informed of the status of the launch and monitoring the pipeline for non-standard requirements and volume spikes.
- The role requires the employee to help manage the segregated, and bespoke transactional pipeline liaising with all relevant parties to priorities and establish appropriate launch dates while maintaining the log of current initiative.
This is a Part-Time role, we are seeking someone to work as part of a job share working Wed, Thurs & Fri.
- Management and Implementation of Internal Client Mandate launches from an Investment Operations Perspective allocated by their manager
- Management and Implementation of segregated mandate launches from an Investment Operations perspective allocated by their manager
- Management and Implementation of allocated bespoke transactions from an Investment Operations perspective allocated by their manager
- Help maintain accurate and current log of Segregated launches, Bespoke Transactions and Initiatives
- Work with team members to ensure a broadly even workload.
- Identify and highlight nonstandard requirements that impact Investment Operations
- Work with impacted operational teams to identify solution for nonstandard/bespoke processes
- Build and maintain collaborative relationship with relevant Business Partners.
- Identify, manage and implement delegated Novations for both OTC and ETD positions
- Represent the team, department in a professional, collaborative, manner, developing good working relationships with all internal and external parties.
- Recommend changes to procedures and implement.
- Operational Client Captain for pre agreed mandates.
- Help their manager complete RFP’s where relevant
- Assist manager in the co-ordination and sign off of New Instruments across all relevant LGIM functions
- Collation and production of Management Information
- Collation and Production of Monthly Onboarding Spotlights
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.