Senior Sourcing Professional
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Mike Stevens
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
The Senior Sourcing Professional will be responsible for process and governance procurement support.
To be successful, the Senior Sourcing Professional will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to use multiple systems to generate clear and concise management information.
- Skilled in the presentation of data
- Understanding of procurement and contract management practice, and the ability to apply and measure these in operational settings.
- Numerate, with strong analytical, business awareness and influencing skills.
- Understanding of financial management and cost drivers in commercial engagements.
- Knowledge of process management, and the ability to implement process change.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders at differing business levels.
- Explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £35,000 - £40,000, pension, 27 days holiday + bank holidays, and lots of other perks such as discounted rail travel and gym memberships.