Cash Operations Team Leader
Salary £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Financial Services Business in Manchester is currently looking for a Cash Operations Team Leader to join it's growing business in Manchester. This role will involve oversight of a small team and support the business with technical processing. You will pro-actively manage the team's BAU whilst updating risk items and key stakeholders. Escalate breaks across trades, cash and positions.
- Provide first-line defence in ensuring the business has sufficient cash resources to allow ongoing trading and services
- Actively manage the team's BAU tasks whilst also performing performance reviews and training requirements
- Maintenance and regular review of all required documentation
You must have be:
- Experienced within back office operations within Financial Services
- Have team management experience
- Reconciliations experience
- Good attention to detail and strong numerical ability
To register your interest for this Cash Operations Team Leader position, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP as this role is due to close soon.