Business Support Manager
Salary £200 - £300 per day
Consultant Anneline Klijnsma
Date posted 09 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting new opportunity for a Business Support Manager!
- Undertakes ad-hoc pieces of analytical and strategic work in support CISO objectives.
- Reviews complex papers, prepares, analyses and investigates issues and recommends appropriate solutions/actions to the CISO Director.
- Coordinates and draft initial responses to Regulatory queries and questionnaires
- Produces reports, high quality presentations and business cases for senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepares key management information by collating, analysing and disseminating data, statistics and information from a variety of sources.
- Assists the CISO Director in preparation for exec meetings by co-ordinating and researching agenda items and ensuring that all relevant packs are prepared and circulated, and actions are progressed.
- Acts as contact for the CISO Director and provides support in focussing time on high value-add activity.
- Develops CISO web page and information repositories to avoid duplication of effort across the CISO team – promoting re-use of information
- Support during the investigation and continued scrutiny by regulators