Mortgage Operations Manager
Salary £36,000 - £47,500 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Gloucester for a Mortgage Operations Manager to manage, lead and co-ordinate resources within Mortgage Operations to ensure customers are provided with a first class service while contributing to the leadership and strategic direction of the function.
- Manage a mortgage operations team
- Work collaboratively with adjoining teams, key stakeholders & external companies to deliver results
- Recommend areas for change and support leadership in delivery of agreed change projects
- Become a functional specialist
- Contribute to the development and achievement of business plans and provide insightful information
The Mortgage Operations Manager will be an experienced People Manager with the aptitude to engage and motivate a high performing team. You will have previous operational management experience within advisory/telephony and processing teams and have the ability to develop colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback & coaching. You will be an excellent and effective communicator and be passionate about providing great customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for progression with a growing financial services business. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com