Investment Operation Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Freddie Barclay
Date posted 16 July 2018 2018-07-162018-09-14 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client is a global investment management and data science company. Their aim is to to help savers and institutional clients meet their investing goals by building intelligent, long-term investment systems that evolve as markets change. They advise on over $25 billion of assets for many of the world’s largest pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, banks and fund platforms. They are looking for a dynamic individual to join their operations team and it is an exciting opportunity for the right person.
Our client is looking for a talented, motivated Operations Analyst to join their Middle Office team performing key daily processes alongside implementing tactical and strategic process improvements. The Investment Operations team is responsible for taking the output of the Investment System and implementing it through the full trade life cycle. The team works collaboratively across departments and with their service providers to achieve this goal. The successful candidate will be able to show examples of creativity and self-starting as well as being able to work as part of a highly motivated team.
- Multi-asset post-trade processing (including listed and OTC derivatives)
- Monitoring and managing contractual and regulatory obligations
- Corporate Action reconciliations
- Query resolution with both service providers & clients
- Data collection & report generation
- Problem identification & subsequent process improvement
- Top tier investment banking, asset management or hedge fund experience
- Strong A-Level results and University degree
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, calm and positive under pressure
- Technical ability (prior knowledge of VBA/SQL is desirable)
- Winton provides an exceptional compensation structure, a generous benefits package, and the training required to excel while serving in an exciting research-driven, quantitative finance environment.
Please call Freddie Barclay on 0207 509 8192 or email email@example.com if you are interested.