Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst
Salary £250 - £300 per day
Consultant Emma Zerle
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is an exciting an opportuntiy to join a Global Investment Manager within the Fixed Income space as a Portfolio Analyst. Strong Fixed Income product knowledge is required. Please note, role is based in London.
- You will have strong analytical skills and a positive organised approach to investigating queries and exceptions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- You have the ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused, deadline driven environment.
- You will be able to work confidently both independently and as part of a team.
- You understand investment markets and the settlement of securities. Understanding of product and fund valuation useful.
- Strong MS Windows applications, specifically Excel. Exposure to Barclays POINT and Bloomberg is an advantage.
- Ability to build strong positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned.
Top 3 required skills-
- Technical knowledge of fixed income, previous exposure to performance and evaluation experience.
- Candidates who have investment bank or hedge fund experience.
- Experience in reconciliations.
- Candidates must have a relevant business or finance degree