ETD/OTC Clearing Business Analyst
Salary £300 - £400 per day
Consultant Emma Zerle
Date posted 27 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Investment Bank as a Business Analyst within the ETD and OTC space. Strong knowledge of ETDs is required. Please note, role is based in London.
- Change project manager responsible for the delivery of new and Fees and Commissions system
- Responsible for liaising with external vendors, with internal hardware, database and desktop provisioning teams and with other internal Ops and technology teams that will be integrating with the new software as well as Business and Stakeholder management
- Responsible for all aspects of the Project from inception, driving through delivery and testing to completion, managing, communicating and reporting on status.
- Responsible for liaising closely with the system software providers, providing them with the environments they need to be able to install the software
- Responsible for liaising with other vendors and internal teams that need to build interfaces to the software
- Responsible for system configuration and managing the resources required to deliver the end state configuration.
- Responsible for end to end and user acceptance testing.
- Stakeholder Management & Communication:
- Works with ADS Business partners, Technology, Operations and Downstream consumers (both users and application owners) in the retained organisation and the FIS Clearing utility to understand business goals & priorities
- Track and escalate any dependencies, risks and issues affecting delivery.
- Presentation to senior management & front office on progress of prioritized items & management of issues.
- Responsible for managing and influencing change within time constraints by negotiating priorities and timelines with team & business stakeholders.
A proven track record working within the futures industry as a project manager and/or Business Analyst, working within the futures industry from a technology or operations perspective
- Communication & negotiation with external stakeholders
- Listed derivative experience is a must with preference given to F&O
- In Depth fees and commissions for listed derivatives knowledge.
- ETD Futures and Options Processing
- Self motivated
- Team Player
- Good Communication Skills
- Project Management Exposure
- Good Documentation Skills
- Strong attention to detail