Salary £50,000 - £58,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Recoveries Manager in the business recoveries team.
The Recoveries Manager will possess Extensive knowledge and understanding of impairment policy and implementation of recovery actions including sanctioning, Bank security, triggers/provisions/non-accruing debt/write-offs as well as some specialist knowledge which may be required when dealing with certain industries or geographies.
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate and Personal insolvency
- In depth knowledge of legal action/considerations available to the Bank, services provided by professionals and their related costs, relevant legislation and current case law
- Good knowledge of CONC, MCOB Data Protection Act and Lending Standards Board requirements, as well as an awareness of the associated risks e.g. Brand, Reputational and Conduct Risk
- Sound knowledge of the Bank’s service standards including the complaint handling procedures and FCA requirements
- Good knowledge of free debt advice available to customers and when to signpost these external resources appropriately
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org