Asset Manager - Manchester
Salary £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 29 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading financial services organisation is currently recruiting for an Asset Manager to join its operations in Manchester. The purpose of the role will be to ensure departmental tasks relating to finance contracts and asset management are performed with a high degree of accuracy and within tight deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
Implementation (factoring) of agreements for assigned clients in order to determine the correct basis for the finance availability and insolvency risk cover
Maintain contact with the client regarding possible issues arising from the financeability of the client's respective agreement.
- Undertake take on interviews with new clients, informing them about accounting processes and procedures.
- Assess whether submitted invoices conform to the applicable finance guidelines.
- Independently carry out recommendations of stock and/or receivables audits held at clients.
- Handle enquiries and complaints from clients, or ensures that they are dealt with by the appropriate person or department within the organisation.
- Periodically analyse clients against relevant asset based policies and client agreements.
- Close co-operate with various stakeholders including Relationship Managers and the Operations department.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of business accounting at Bachelor level or equivalent
- Knowledge of business accounting, factoring, finance, risk management, credit management.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations of the financial services industry, credit processes and lending, the internal organisation department vision, objectives, strategy, structure and clients.
- Interpersonal skills to build and maintain constructive and beneficiary relationships with clients, stakeholders and involved parties.
- Writing skills to formulate advice and reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please apply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this vacancy will close shortly.