Italian Speaker - Funds & Shareholder Services
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Joshua Doonan
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A very exciting Italian Speaking - Funds and Shareholder Services position is now available at one of the world’s leading investment managers based in central London. This role will be supporting the Shareholder Services team for investors support and will have operational oversight of European funds complexes as well.
The primary responsibilities of the Italian Speaking - Funds & Shareholder Services position will be:
- Provide account servicing support to Institutional Investors and Distributors (account opening; assistance in trading; queries and follow-up), and resolve queries on their behalf.
- Provide shareholder services assistance to internal clients (Account managers; Legal & Compliance; Fund accounting & Custody; Product development).
- Liaise with Legal and Funds Development teams for official shareholder communications and fund events (e.g. launches & liquidations).
- Participate in project implementation (local and global)
For this Italian Speaking Funds & Shareholder Services position you will need:
- Fluency in Italian
- Extensive Transfer Agency knowledge including:
- Client Servicing, Subscriptions, Redemptions and Transfers.
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with Alternative Investments/Private Equity operations desirable
- Attention to detail and constant focus on quality and client service
- Adaptable, flexible and enjoy working in a team
- Proven experience in Financial Services; Fund Operations and/or with an Asset Management client service team
In this Funds and Shareholder Services role you will have the great opportunity to work at a premier investment management firm who have clients spanning the globe.
If you are ambitous and looking for a position to further your career then this is the perfect role for you.