Director - Private Wealth Services (Australia)
Salary £100,000 - £150,000 per annum + + superannuation + STI bonus
Consultant Dugald Locke
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our Client seeks to provide an enduring financial advantage to our high-net-worth (HNW) clients. This role is key to achieving our clients vision of providing enduring financial advantage to our clients. The role is part of the QLD state based team of Private Wealth Services (PWS) which distributes investment opportunities to Private Banks' self-directed HNW and UHNW investment clients on a general advice basis.
The key objectives of the role:
• Introduce and position the Private Wealth investment themes, insights and due diligence process to clients.
• Drive sales of investment opportunities across multiple asset classes, including fixed income solutions, equities, property, structured solutions and alternatives, all via institutional managed funds and direct exposures under a general advice framework.
• Educate, train and coach Private Bankers and their Associates to distribute direct wealth investment opportunities.
• Develop new business leads and opportunities from existing clients and from external networks.
• Lead and facilitate deep conversations with clients to drive wealth engagement, participation and revenue.
This role seeks to develop and build strong relationships with clients and the aligned teams of Private Bankers, as well as the Private Bank State Head and stakeholders.
A pivotal aspect of the role is to support and drive banker engagement to drive sales for Private Wealth.
Success in the role is measured by the following quantitative metrics:
• Direct wealth revenue
• Banker participation
• Client penetration and solution breadth
• Communicate the PWS value proposition to support client meetings to drive investment outcomes.
• Coach, mentor, seek feedback and support to build team capabilities to deliver Private Wealth and PWS strategy into brand, state and banker pods.
• Take a collaborative approach to sales management working effectively with a broad subset of Private Bankers and their clients.
• Build trust and confidence by engaging and working with Private Wealth bankers and advisors, business partners and externals providers.
• Rigorously conduct ongoing and regular portfolio reviews with bankers to identify opportunities to introduce direct wealth to qualified, self-nominated self-directed clients.
• Deliver business goals, milestones and revenue targets.
Qualifications considered a statutory requirement for this Role: RG146.
Qualifications considered a requirement for this Role: Degree in relevant studies (commerce, economics, or business).
• Multi-asset class discipline.
• 10 + years’ experience in financial markets/funds management/sales distribution/finance/investment environments with a track record of high achievement.
• Experience in driving financial sales and organisational change.
• Collaborative, relationship and consultative selling style.