Salary £16,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
One of the UK's leading Investment Services provider is currently looking for a number of Administrators to join their growing business in Manchester. The role will include effective processing of account opening and administration of the business. This will include handling movement of Stock and shares, ISAs, SIPPs and cash. With the company currently going through large growth, this role will be an exciting opportunity to grow and develop your own skills.
- Servicing of trading, SIPP and ISA accounts
- Liaise with external agencies where appropriate to resolve requests
- Transfers of assets between accounts
- Ensure settlement of of broker to broker transfers
You will have/be:
- Strong data entry skills
- Confident phone ability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and hit daily workloads
- Equities and unit trust knowledge (desirable)
To apply for this administrator role in Manchester, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.