Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Thomas
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
One of the UK's leading Investment Services provider is currently looking for a SIPP Manager to join their growing business. To become the SIPP manager, you must be able lead and develop a growing team. With expert knowledge within SIPP, CASS and other Pensions products, you will drive the SIPP product to new levels. With the company currently going through large growth, this role will be an exciting opportunity to grow and develop your own skills. This role is based within Leeds.
- Effective management of Pensions & Tax Team
- Ensure compliance with FCA, AML and JMLSG regulations
- Train and drive SIPP product
- Take responsibility for the adequacy and regular review of risk and compliance
You will have/be:
- Strong SIPP product knowledge and experience (essential)
- Managerial experience
- Understanding of other investment and pensions products
- Understanding of CASS rules and how they apply to your role
To apply for this SIPP Manager position in Leeds, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.