Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 24 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Ombersley, Worcester for an Administrative Assistant. You will ideally have some audio typing experience.
- Administrative support including correspondence, diary management, arranging meetings, arranging travel and accommodation, accepting visitors
- Audio typing
- Minute-taking and secretarial duties for various internal committees
- Represent the Client Relationship Directors as appropriate
- Assisting with research and fact-finding and writing up their findings
- Proof-reading and reviewing/comparing documents and audio typing
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally using diplomatic skills
The Administrative Assistant will possess experience of working at senior level; a background in financial or professional services and have very good audio typing skills, Microsoft Word and Outlook skills, with competence in Excel and other Microsoft applications. You will have a meticulous eye for detail.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity in Worcestershire. Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org