Data Assistant Manager
Salary £26,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 14 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Gloucester for a Data Assistant Manager to take responsibility for creating and maintaining operational management information (MI) in collections and recoveries.
The Data Manager will join a team in a team and help build and establish a new set of reporting for collections and recoveries beyond migration.
- Monitor effectiveness of strategies and operational KPI's
- Provide insight in to performance trends that can deliver impact
- Engage with stakeholders to drive the value of insights
- Support change activity through statistical analysis and building models
- Build and develop reporting to demonstrate how operational performance underpins the customer journey
The Data Assistant Manager will possess experience of SAS or SQL programming and coding and have strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and present data trends. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills You will ideally have experience of working within a financial services environment.
This is an excellent opportunity in the Gloucester area. Please apply now of for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org