Investment Banking Operations Manager
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 27 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading investment banking organisation is currently seeking an Operations Manager to join its North West operations. Reporting to the Head of Treasury Operations, the purpose of the role is to lead and manage both the collateral and funding operations teams.
Key duties include:
- Lead, manage and develop a team of collateral and funding operations analysts and associates
- Implement the target operating model for the Bank
- Ensure timely margining of collateralised relationships and account funding
- Collaborate with a range of senior stakeholders from several business areas including front office, documentation, legal, finance, technology and operations
- Enhance risk mitigation and implement process improvements/strategic infrastructure
The successful candidate will have:
- Background leading and managing an investment operations team
- A strong understanding of collateral and funding process flow, together with detailed knowledge of FXMM, securities or derivative products.
- Solid understanding of the key risks associated with front-to-back trade flows
- Proven track record implementing a change agenda including process re-engineering and productivity/efficiency savings
- Strong awareness of risk and control
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading bank in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please apply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.