Salary £18000 - £19500 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 24 February 2017
A leading investment management organisation is currently seeking an Investment Assistant to join its operations in Cheshire. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support for both clients and Advisers.
Key duties include:
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Updating static information – change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
- Archiving documents
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Document Management
- General ad hoc admin duties
You will have/be:
- A financial services administration background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong I.T. skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work within a regulatory framework whilst taking account of client outcomes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects.
Please apply with a copy of your most recent CV to as this vacancy will close shortly.