Bank Processing Officer
Salary £19000 - £21000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 06 February 2017
A rapidly growing international bank is currently seeking a Processing Officer to join its operations based in south Manchester/Cheshire.
Key duties include:
- Answer customer telephone calls while dealing with them appropriately, performing telephone call-backs in respect of customer payment requests received and opening, recording and distributing post received
- Check new account documentation received from the Relationship Management Team to ensure that all of the Bank’s Anti-Money Laundering and ‘Know your Customer’ requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out before new accounts are opened
- Set up of new customers accounts, opening and closing of accounts, all aspects of ongoing account maintenance and the subsequent set up of customer internet banking and other account facilities
- Send out of the monthly customer account statements and the processing of the monthly Account Maintenance Charges to customer accounts
- Provide support to the rest of the team, helping to ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
You will have/be:
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration
- The ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with other areas of the bank including Compliance, Risk and Settlements
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team with excellent long term career prospects.
Please apply immediately if interested with an updated copy of your CV as the closing date for this vacancy closes shortly.