Securities On-boarding Analyst
Salary £150 - £190 per day
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted 25 November 2016
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a global investment bank based in London working with the on-boarding team within the commodities arm of the business. We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in Investment Banking, legal documentation and process re-engineering. You must be willing to learn on the job, pick things up quickly, be proactive, conscientious and has a positive can do attitude.
Duties - Securities On-boarding Analyst
The successful individual for the Securities - On-boarding Analyst vacancy will sit with the Sales team and be responsible for ensuring all legal documentation, KYC, AML and new accounts are in place ahead of trading.
This is a client facing role and therefore impeccable client facing skills, verbal and written communication are essential.
- Be the first point of contact for clients on new business onboarding requests
- Efficiently communicate with the respective client departments to gather all necessary information
- Work closely with Sales to prioritise onboarding requests and communicate that to all internal teams (Legal, Credit and Operations)
- Drive forward and monitor progress of each onboarding request and clearly escalate if there are issues
- Be the coordination point across a number of teams and stakeholders
- Constantly look for strategic improvements in the process
- Communicate progress and escalate issues to the stakeholders each week
Skills - Securities On-boarding Analyst
- Self starter
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability and desire to work within a team
- Attention to detail is critical
- Proactive attitude and persistence in all tasks
- Legal background would be advantageous, but the role can be learned on the job
- Degree preferred