Trustee & Depositary Services Supervisor
Salary £35000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 23 November 2016
A leading multinational banking giant is looking for a Trustee & Depositary Services Supervisor to join their London office. This role will play a leading role in the management and oversight of this important area.
The responsibilities of the Trustee & Depositary Services Supervisor include:
- To develop the operational activities of the UK TDS function in conjunction with the Associate Director, TDS UK.
- To lead a team of operational staff performing local depositary oversight obligations.
- Supports the ongoing development of the TDS UK function, via key quality, risk and efficiency indicators.
- Maintain documented operating procedures that ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes.
- Coach and mentor a high performing team creating true succession and capabilities.
Youwill have experience of supervision within a UK depositary business with strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the Trustee & Depositary Services Supervisor role, please apply directly for the role.