Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Liz McKeever
Date posted 17 November 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a leading asset management firm within client reporting in London. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract and is looking for someone with client reporting experience.
Client Reporting role description
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal departments and external contacts
- Maintaining client data within reporting system, including creating new accounts and updating workflow
- Produce monthly and quarterly client reports in accordance with IMA and regulatory requirements
- Provide information, including quarterly reports to institutional clients invested in retail funds
- Provide valuation, pricing or investment information in accordance with ad hoc client queries
- Resolve and respond to queries from clients or their advisors. Identify client requirements; seek advice/information from relevant parties (internal departments or external advisors) and coordinate response
- Prepare year end audit information and respond to auditors’/consultants’ queries. Obtain sign-off from relevant Directors
- Maintaining institutional transfer data on a daily basis and providing client information to other internal departments and responding to queries
- Notifying our third party administrator and relevant internal parties of cashflows in/out of the Institutional mandates
- Loading client information and reporting material onto CMS, updating system as required
- Assist with the take-on of new clients or the transfer of departing clients (including in-specie transfers) with internal and external parties (Custodians/Third party administrators etc)
- Obtain sign-off of valuations by Fund Managers in accordance with internal procedures. Identify and resolve any discrepancies
- Keep other team members and relevant parties appraised of current issues/problems with clients.
- Maintaining up to date records of authorised signatories for clients
- Identify improvements to working practices; discuss with team members and escalate to manager.
- Production of data and population of multiple consultant databases
- Working with Consultant Relations in order to identify consultant trends and to ensure the criteria is met for consultant searches
- Covering for other team members during periods of absence and assisting with other team members’ workloads when required
If this role is of interest, please contact Liz McKeever on email@example.com