Business Banking Relationship Manager
Salary £21000 - £25000 per annum
Consultant Isaac Seaton
Date posted 14 November 2016
A nationwide retail and commercial bank, is recruiting for a Business Banking Relationship Manager to join their growing team based in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established bank, using your customer service skills as well as developing new skills to grow within the company.
The main responsibilities for the Business Banking Relationship Manager role are:
- Respond to customer enquiries, primarily over the phone, for your assigned business area
- Speak with customers on a daily basis, proactively contacting and managing them in order to understand business needs and develop new business from this
- Asses, develop and agree strategic plans where relevant, to ensure the needs of the customer are met
- Having difficult conversations with problem clients
- Asses and improve the balance between risk and reward, maximising return, whilst remaining in line with business policy
- Review relevant documentation to the required standard
- Identify and rectify any missing data
- Contribute to the design and development of new or revised processes and procedures
The essential experience needed to be successful in this Business Banking Relationship Manager role are:
- Broad knowledge of business accounts and sector information
- Comfortable making calls to business owners
- Monitoring client accounts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of client on-boarding process (desired but not essential)
- Experience working within a business lending environment of up to £100k
This Business Banking Relationship Manager role also requires 1 in every 4 Saturdays to be worked.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Isaac Seaton on 0161 240 7467 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.