KYC Quality Assurance Specialist
Salary £40000 - £52000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 14 November 2016
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham for several KYC Quality Assurance Specialist to join a newly created team who will provide a level one control providing assurance over KYC file quality. There will be the opportunity for some travel to other EMEA sites.
About the KYC Quality Assurance role:
The KYC Quality Assurance Specialist will assist in driving the development and adoption of recognised best practice and policy and contribute to the ongoing improvement of methodologies and quality assurance assets and contribute to organising and improving testing and reporting.
- Develop and institutionalise capability
- Embed and execute quality assurance methodology and disciplines
- Contribute to the appropriate quality assurance production and change governance structure between QA, leadership team, operational control and technology partners to execute against the mandate
- Maintain timely reporting
- Support and contribute to continuous improvement
- Sustain to a culture of teamwork and collective achievement of goals and objectives
The KYC Quality Assurance Specialist will ideally possess a background in a similar role within financial services. You will possess experience of having worked on remediation projects, proven experience with risk management and control policies and procedures and experience of planning and executing testing across projects. You will possess excellent stakeholder management skills and have the ability to challenge internally. You will ideally also possess some language skills, French or Spanish preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a newly created team in the Birmingham site.
Please apply now, or for further information, please contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org