Prime Services Corporate Actions Supervisor
Consultant Cassie Linton
Date posted 10 November 2016
An exciting new Prime Services Corporate Actions Supervisor position has has become available at a leading Global Investment Bank based in London.
Key responsibilities of the Prime Services Corporate Actions Supervisor will include:
- Managing 2 direct reports
- Process securities trade instructions- identify and resolve capture errors, including exception management
- Complete reconciliations for securities and cash
- Undertake trade settlement processes and Securities Lending exposure management
- Manage the client and businesses lending parameters of the Securities Lending program
- Process cash and fix related instructions, including netting, sweeps and investments
- Ensure the team have communicated all corporate actions to stakeholders in a timely fashion
- The team is the first point of contact for all Prime client queries relating to the Asset Servicing functionality supported. It will be the supervisor's responsibility to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, escalating matters to the line and department managers within Asset Servicing and relevant business Client Service Representative as and when required.
- Working in a partnership with the manager, the role will entail career and performance management of the team members, working with them to ensure involvement in value added initiatives which create career progression opportunities and conducting regular 121s and appraisal interviews.
The skills and responsibilities required include:
- Experience supervising a team of at least 2
- Strong prime services asset servicing experience
- Strong understanding of the corporate actions life cycle
- Experience liaising with clients
If you match the above criteria and are interested in this Prime Services Corporate Actions Supervisor position then please apply today.