Salary £20 - £25 per hour
Consultant Wesley Marshall
Date posted 09 November 2016
A rarely available Loans Clerk role has just become available at a respectable Investment Bank in London.
About the Loans Clerk role:
The settlements clerk is responsible for a portfolio of syndicated loans, administering purchases, sales, payments, fees, interest, draw downs and repayments.
- Management of a portfolio of traded loans recording rollovers, repayments and other loan events
- Making sure that all documentation satisfies procedural and audit requirements in respect of SLT processing
- Resolution of outstanding cash items, taking action to reconcile the Nostro and clearing accounts
- Ensure that payments are input to enable release in accordance with bank deadlines
Compulsory experience for the Loans Clerk role:
- 2+ years using LoanIQ
- Experience in Loan Admin and/or Loan Agency
- Detailed knowledge of the LIBOR loan product
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next steps in your career, this is the role for you.