Structured Equity Derivative Drafting
Consultant Cassie Linton
Date posted 09 November 2016
An exciting new Structured Equity Derivative Drafting position has become available at a Tier one Investment bank. The business is looking for someone to join the team based in London for an initial 3 month contract which is likely to extend.
The key responsibilities for the Structured Equity Derivative Drafting candidate will include:
- Processing all aspects of the Confirmation process for Exotic trades including outgoing drafting, checking incoming confirmations and query resolution
- Performing control checks- making sure confirmations match economic terms on the term sheet and trades booked in the system
The skills and experience required include:
- Strong Structured Equity Derivative Drafting experience
- Strong working knowledge of ISDA definitions, in particular 2002 ISDA Equity Derivatives Definitions and 2006 ISDA Definitions
- Experience in negotiating with clients to resolve language discrepancies
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
If you match the above criteria and are interested in this position - please apply today.