Wealth Planning Support Manager
Salary £10 - £20 per hour
Consultant Wesley Marshall
Date posted 08 November 2016
A rarely available Wealth Planning Support Manager position has become available at a respected bank in London.
About the Wealth Planning Support Manager role:
The UK Wealth Planning team are trusted financial planners who provide affluent HNW clients with world class financial planning solutions. The centralised team is responsible for providing 'paraplanner' support to wealth planners.
- Support the Wealth Planners in the preparation of financial planning advice including the creation of professional, compliant suitability reports and associated administrative tasks
- Production of pre-meeting documentation
- Run analysis on existing policies through comparison systems
- Complete ad-hoc projects
Essential requirements for you:
- Experience as a 'Paraplanner'
- completed or currently studying towards CII exams
- Knowledge of EIS/VCT domains (beneficial but not essential)
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, the Wealth Planning Support Manager role is for you.