Location City of London
Consultant Thomas Crick
Date posted 01 November 2016
A rare new opportunity has arisen within a top tier asset management firm. The opening is based in the City of London and is looking for a candidate who is a strong Performance analyst.
We are looking for a top tier Performance Analyst to join our Performance team. You will be responsible for calculating and providing timely and accurate performance & attribution data, and carrying out bespoke analysis for the clients key stakeholders.
- Calculate and sign off multi-asset life funds & benchmark returns, and compile performance & attribution reports on a timely and accurate basis
- Produce regular and bespoke performance & attribution reports to our key stakeholders
- Deal with ad hoc requests from actuaries and accounting
- Lead and implement asset allocation and other changes requests as required
- Set up and maintain funds, benchmarks and reporting templates
- Propose and implement efficiencies improvement in systems and processes
Skills and Experience:
- High level of numeracy and good understanding of performance analysis and attribution calculation methodologies
- Independent, proactive and take full ownership of processes and client requests
- Good communication skills as this role requires regular articulation of performance drivers to senior portfolio managers
- Highly organised and be able to deal with multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Good attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in Excel. An Excel test may be required
- You should be educated to a degree standard as a minimum
- You will preferably IMC / CIPM / CFA Level 1 or above
If you are interested in this exciting Performance Analyst opportunity please contact me or click to apply.