Cash Management Analyst
Salary £40000 - £48000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 24 October 2016
A leading financial giant is looking for a skilled Cash Management Senior Analyst to join their London client operations team. This position will play a key part in managing a new controlled and automated cash management process.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Playing a key part in the control and automation of cash management processes
- Analysing areas of improvement to reduce opportunity costs and contribute to the reduction of risks
- Ensuring the BAU cash management function operates smoothly and efficiently
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven track record within sell side cash management positions
- Detailed knowledge of cash products, markets and funding techniques
- Having touched on collateral management is advantageous
- Experience of automating the cash management processes
If you have the relevant sell side experience for the cash management - senior analyst role, please apply directly online.