Fixed Income Syndicate Operations AVP
Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 24 October 2016
A global Investment Bank is looking for a Fixed Income Syndicate Operations AVP to join their London office. You will be dealing with low volume (3-4 weekly), highly sensitive/technical trades which will act as mini projects.
Key responsibilities of the Fixed Income Syndicate Operations AVP include:
- Covering the full start to finish operations process of the Fixed income new issuance.
- Working with multiple external parties including issuers, clients, external legal counsel, regulators, CSDs etc.
- Managing the settlement of new issues, both standalone and from programmes across the fixed income area
- Conducting thorough due diligence on settlement structures and ensure all issues are properly addressed
- Regular direct contact with clients to ensure their custom requests are actioned quickly and efficiently
- Ability to analyse current processes and seek ways of improving efficiency
- Experience of using Bloomberg is essential
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the Fixed Income Syndicate Operations AVP role, please apply directly.