Client Reporting Coordinator
Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum
Consultant Christina D'Cruze
Date posted 20 October 2016
An excellent opportunity for a Client Reporting Coordinator has become available within a leading Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic organisation who encourage development and success. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain a wealth of experience within a growing organisation.
As the Client Reporting Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the accurate production of various types of Reporting documents such as Statements and Valuations, consolidated Tax Reports, Capital Gains Tax Reports and Custody Statements.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Ensure the successful completion of all client reporting packs throughout the year, including planning, data cleanses, addressing to technical issues and logging and managing enhancements through to final production
- Provide technical coaching to team members in respect of revised procedures and changes impacting the department
- Conduct full assessment of new, complex queries, providing feedback, recommending and implementing appropriate changes to process and procedures
The successful Client Reporting Coordinator will have:
- Good understanding of the different functions/operational areas within the financial services/Stockbroking
- Experience of exceptions management and the interdependencies between Exceptions Management and other operational areas
- Good experience in Microsoft Office or similar applications, especially Excel including formulas, pivot tables etc
For more information about this opportunity for Client Reporting Coordinator based in Birmingham City Centre, please contact Christina D’Cruze at email@example.com