Fixed Income Operations
Salary £200 - £230 per day
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted 18 October 2016
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Fixed Income Operations team within a Global Investment Bank. You will manage the day to day activities of the function across all markets for bonds and repos.
About the Fixed Income Operations Analyst
Activities include trade capture, front-to-back reconciliations, client allocation and confirmation and communication with settlement teams for pre-matching and fails management, cash and depot reconciliation.
- Strong understanding of the Fixed Income Business for Trade Support, Client Support and Settlements
- Working knowledge of the client allocation process, including OMGEO - CTM
- Strong, diverse cross market knowledge
- Strong understanding of risk and control
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve, articulate requirements and escalate
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to identify and then drive through change
- Ability to nurture and enhance inter company/inter department relationships
If you are looking for the next step in your career, this Fixed Income Operations position could be the role for you.