Fund Operations Analyst
Salary £25000 - £38000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 18 October 2016
A highly regarded International Investment Manager is looking for a Fund Operations Analyst to join their team of 3 in London.
Key responsibilities of the Fund Operations Analyst include:
- Analysis of static and client data
- Production of quarterly and monthly MI for senior stakeholders
- Reconciliation of the dealing notification forms provided by our distributors to the dealing information provided by the fund administrators to assess commission requirements
- Liaise directly with our distributors and sales team on enquiries related to new business and commission
- Assist on projects involving funds, such as mergers, closures and new fund launches.
- Work closely with various internal departments including compliance, risk etc.
- Ensure fund data is correctly and efficiently tracked and recorded
- Assist in the day to day oversight of the fund administrator
- Process and reconcile fortnightly initial charge payment runs for internal authorisation
- Reviewing invoices and reports received for service providers in readiness for sign-off and preparing instructions for settlement
- Analyse processes and controls and improve efficiency where possible
You ideally will have experience working within an Investment Management or Wealth Manager and have experience with UCITS.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the Fund Operations Analyst, please apply directly.