Head of European Shareholder Services (VP)
Salary £60000 - £80000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 07 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen with one of the worlds largest Investment Managers to hire a new, London based, Head of European Shareholder Services (VP). The role will involve managing a team of 13 split across client cash and unit instructions alongside the transfer agent team for the pooled funds.
This Head of European Shareholder Services (VP) role will be a hybrid position covering both BAU and project responsibilities.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading and participating in business projects from process improvement to global initiatives
- Manage the Transfer Agent function for all pooled/commingled clients
- Consistent networking with the wider business (Portfolio Managers/relationship managers/Legal etc)
- Handle all client flow reconciliation breaks ensuring they are swiftly resolved or escalated
- Presentations to various C-level staff on the teams metrics regarding risks/challenges/projects
Due to the nature of the role, management experience and a background within transfer agency is essential. Experience with Bonds/ Equities/ FX/ Futures is highly desirable.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the Head of European Shareholder Services (VP) position, please apply directly or contact James Allan on 02075098895 or email@example.com to discuss further.