Salary £20000 - £21000 per annum
Consultant Shaz Flanagan
Date posted 03 October 2016
One of the UK’s leading wealth and investment management companies have a new opportunity for a compliance administrator to join their operations team in Liverpool. The overall purpose of this role is to contribute to the high quality administration of all client accounts both new and existing.
The main objective of the compliance administrator is to ensure that all relevant documents are filed and all correct tax forms in place to ensure all client accounts are compliant.
The key responsibilities of the compliance administrator include:
- Maintain knowledge of relevant regulations and reporting requirements and help to ensure adherence to these rules
- Ensure appropriate forms are recorded for reporting and tax compliance purposes
- Develop relationships with the front office and liaise with them to ensure accuracy of relevant documents
- Perform reconciliations and control checks to ensure accurate reporting
- Answer any first hand queries both professionally and comprehensively
- Escalate any issues to team manager as appropriate
- Complete any ad hoc administration tasks as specified by team manager
You should ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- An acute attention to detail and organisational accuracy is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines
- Very good verbal and written communication skills to build relationships with the front office
- Ability to use own initiative to pick up on any errors or compliance issues
- The capacity to understand regulations and the ability to translate them to others
- Self-motivated and a good team player
This is a brilliant job opportunity for someone based in Liverpool and has previous experience in a financial services environment and is accustomed to working in a heavily regulated environment. The company has an excellent working team environment and additional benefits to the basic salary.
For more information about this role please contact Shahrzad Flanagan at Robert Walters on 0161-214-7403 or