Manager of Asset Servicing
Salary 6 Month Bonus Structure
Consultant Daniel Connors
Date posted 30 September 2016
Opportunity for an experienced Asset Servicing professional has arisen to manage a team analysts based in Chatham. The Manager of Asset Servicing will have oversight of the day to day activities of the teams delivering a range of support services required by members and regulators.
Key Manager of Asset Servicing responsibilities:
- Management of a team of 16 pax within corporate actions and settlements
- Settlement and registration of all trading assets held within member's Funds
- Liaison with Investment Managers and Custodians to ensure timely and accurate settlement across global stock markets, within expected deadlines
- Processing of both Mandatory and Voluntary Corporate Action events for assets held within member funds in accordance within the fund and PRA/FCA rules & regulatory framework, whilst ensuring an adherence to UK and International event deadlines imposed by the market
- Receipt and onward payment of income on assets held
- Production of consolidated tax vouchers for international securities, distribution of UK tax vouchers
- Preparation and submission of QI, EUSD return and other regulatory reporting
- In conjunction with Corporation Financial Crime Manager, ensuring compliance with financial crime and anti-money laundering legislation
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Market Services leadership Team, supporting the departments goals and objectives
If this Manager of Asset Servicing position is something you are interested in please do apply or call me on 02075098271.