Client Reporting Analyst
Salary £35000 - £48000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 30 September 2016
My client, one of the worlds largest investment managers is looking for a talented Client Reporting Analyst to join their London team. This will be a great opportunity for someone to learn and develop their skills within a developing and important area of the business.
Key responsibilities of the client reporting analyst role include:
- Production of monthly & quarterly EMEA client reports to ensure they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner including institutional reports, factsheets, regulatory reporting, distribution agreements and ad-hoc requests
- Working closely with various internal stakeholders, notably Relationship Managers, Client Service, Investment Managers, Operations and Information Technology
- Understand and develop current reporting processes to ensure they are at maximum efficiency and actively participating in the testing of system enhancements
- Support the on-boarding of new clients and mandate transition events and changes
- Going above and beyond to meet tight deadlines and high volume of reports
You will be at an associate/analyst level with experience working with recent buy side experience, looking to take the next step up in their career in a challenging fast paced, high volume role.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the client reporting analyst role, please apply directly.