Investment Platform Administrator
Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum
Consultant Shaz Flanagan
Date posted 19 September 2016
A leading UK financial services organisation are looking for an investment platform administrator to join their growing team based in their Northwich office. As an investment platform administrator you can make a real contribution to the day to day running of this financial services company.
As an investment platform administrator you will undertake all platform business processing and administrative activities.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Accurate and timely data entry of all applicable business onto the client's platform in line with specified SLAs
- Accurate and timely processing of withdrawal requests and fund switches
- Efficient updating of the internal database with applicable case details
- Completion of all other administrative tasks within the team
- Involvement in quality checking all work undertaken on a daily basis
- Involvement in problem solving, reviews of existing processes and testing of new functionality
- Relationship building with other departments
You should have the following skills and expertise:
- An acute attention to detail
- The ability to work efficiently within strict SLAs
- Previous data entry and paperwork checking experience
- Ability to work as part of a busy team and on their own initiative
- Previous experience using computer systems such as Intelligent Office is desirable
- Please note due to the location of the company it is advised that you drive and have access to your own vehicle
This is an excellent job opportunity to work for a professional and leading financial services company in Northwich.
To find out more about the investment platform administrator job please contact Shaz Flanagan on 0161-214-7403 or email@example.com