Operations Manager - Index Tracking Funds
Salary £75000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 12 September 2016
A global investment Manager is looking for an Operations Manager to join their London office to cover their Index Tracking Funds area. This will be a great opportunity to manage and lead a small team covering the trade support function, providing a rare opportunity to join an established and well respected Investment Management organisation.
The Operations Manager - Index Tracking Funds role will be a hybrid position, covering both BAU and Project.
- Leadership of the trade support teams
- Delivering on project initiatives across the operations function
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Contributing to the delivery and management of MI reports
- Analyse and re-engineer current processes to improve efficiency
- Cover the index tracking funds space, but also have oversight of Equity Derivative and FX products
Due to the specific responsibilities in this role, it is essential that you have experience working with Index tracking funds within an Operations/trade support/Operations manager level.
If you feel you have the right skills for the Operations Manager - Index Tracking Funds, please do not hesitate to apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098895.