Salary £30000 - £48000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 09 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of the worlds largest global Asset Managers, to join their London office as a Transitions Analyst. The company is one of the most established investment management organisations within the market, stretching across multiple asset classes and practising multiple investment strategies.
Reporting into the Transitions manager, within the team of 4, this role will give you an opportunity to work alongside industry subject matter experts to help heighten your technical skills across projects, client interaction and operational processes.
A snapshot of the Transitions Analyst responsibilities includes:
- You will plan and lead the end to end process of transition events including asset take-on / take-off activities, Pooled Fund in-specie events, Pooled and Client Fund restructures, unit switches, change of custody events and account terminations
- Extensive liaising with custodians to ensure the timely settlement of all free-of-payment trades
- Focus on risk by analysing and improving internal processes to mitigate any operational risks
- Coordinate transaction processing including in-specie trade booking and resolution of any exceptions
- Extensive liaising with external organisations and clients to update and advise on completion dates
- Engagement with various internal stakeholders to manage internal processes
- Chairing meetings with internal teams in preparation for, during and after events
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential to have strong experience of Bonds, Equities, FX, Futures, Pooled/mutual funds.
You will ideally be coming from an Asset Manager with at an associate/analyst level. You should have a real drive and be self motivated.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this Transitions Analyst role, please apply to the position directly or to discuss this further, contact James Allan on 02075098895 and quote the reference number.