Equity Derivatives Trade Support VP
Salary £70000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 08 September 2016
A leading London based Investment Manager with operations on an international level are looking for an Equity Derivatives Trade Support VP to join their London trade support area and manage their small team.
A snapshot of the Equity Derivatives Trade Support VP responsibilities include:
- Management for a small team, including monitoring performance, recruitment and assistance with training
- Ensure that all trades have been reconciled and any discrepancies are dealt with swiftly.
- Liaise with clearing brokers to ensure that any queries are resolved
- Assist with senior stakeholder queries and creation of MI. E.g. Presentation to Heads of staff, creation of reports etc
- Manage the journal postings ensuring that cash, FX, Commission etc are all accurately posted
The team has full oversight of all the trades that flow through the business, so it is essential that the individual has experience covering equity derivatives and FX products.
If you would like to discuss the Equity Derivatives Trade Support VP in more detail, please contact me on 02075098895 or James.email@example.com