Head of CASS
Salary £50000 - £75000 per annum
Consultant James Allan
Date posted 02 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a leading London based peer to peer lending organisation who have gone from strength to strength since establishing less than a decade ago. They are looking for a Head of CASS to come and set up the CASS/Client money department from scratch. The role will involve a mix of project and BAU work, ensuring effective controls and procedures are in place to maintain the continuous operations of the department.
You will be the main point of contact for any CASS related queries and issues for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Financial Operations Director & CF10a with the day to day management of the independent reconciliation team in production of data for use of the Client Money and Asset Regime (CMAR) calculations
- Be a FCA CASS specialist and point of contact
- Work with Compliance Manager to maintain all client money (Retail and Institutions) and help draft and maintain policies, procedures and other documentation
- Stay abreast of CASS regulatory changes with respect to marketplace lending platforms
- Ensure that the UK companies are CASS compliant and enhance existing operational processes to ensure CASS compliance
- Be involved in key business projects that relate to Client Money including on boarding Institutions
- Effective participation in CASS Governance Committee
- Key role in CASS Audit
- Maintain the breach reporting register
- Ad-hoc projects work
You should be in a CASS Manager/ Head of CASS level role, overseeing the function either individually or overseeing a team.
If you feel you have the right skills for the Head of CASS role, please do not hesitate to apply or contact me on email@example.com or 02075098895.