Head of Client Communications
Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
Consultant Michael Ayres
Date posted 02 September 2016
Specialist Investment firm within the Wealth Management sector are looking to hire a Head of Client Communications to be located out of their Northern HQ in Merseyside. The purpose of the role is to deliver a multi-channel communications strategy.
About the role
The focus is for delivery via digital channels, with the successful person having the experience to deliver a channel shift from offline to online. Leading a team of 16, the position is a key leadership role reporting directly to the Group Executive.
Head of Client Communications – Responsibilities
- Create a communications strategy to support members in their journey, incorporating a digital strategy, including social media
- Deliver the programme of communications campaigns to prospective members, existing members and employers via online and offline channels
- Develop and enhance digital products, incorporating the corporate website, the secure employer portal and the member portal
- Implement an evaluation framework to ensure communications remain value for money
- Deliver our objectives for the new Investment Builder and ensure there is a high level of awareness and understanding about the new section of the scheme
- Manage and maintain employer engagement by providing them with timely information to ensure a smooth running of the scheme
Head of Client Communications - Requirements
- An experienced digital marketing and communications professional in both business to business and retail marketing
- Experience of financial services or another highly regulated sector ideal but not essential
- Experience of having delivered multiple campaigns and experience of online services as a means to provide customer service essential
- Must be a natural collaborator who enjoys working across larger multi-discipline teams
- Resilient to challenge, happy in an environment with clear personal accountability, prepared to share openly progress within the teams delivering services to its customers
- Experience and understanding of working in a sector with complex governance arrangements where stakeholder consultation and approval is a fundamental part of the organisation
- Excellent communicator/people manager who has a great mix of creative and analytical experience
Benefits & Applications
Annual basic salary will be within a range from £70,000 - £90,000 and will be complimented by benefits to include Annual Bonus, Pensions Contribution, PMI, PHI, Travel Loan, Childcare Vouchers and flexible working.
To apply, simply forward a word copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org To discuss further, please call myself directly on 0161 240 7459.