Client Outreach and Payments Specialist
Salary £30000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Bonus
Consultant Thomas Crick
Date posted 01 September 2016
A rare new opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing start up Fintech company with offices globally. The opening is for a Client Outreach and Payments Specialist who will be a payments specialist based in the Notting Hill Office in London. Your responsibilities within this role will be to not only provide reactive support and feedback to customers but also to undertake consumer outreach. Ideally, you will have prior payments knowledge and an understanding of the related systems.
Headquartered in San Francisco this fast growing Fintech firm has recently established a UK and European head office and are looking to build out its footprint here. Offering peer to peer payment processing for retail through to corporate clients they have a unique offering which has seen them expand at over 50% increase of users month on month.
As an organisation they encourage initiative and thinking laterally. As such they look for like minded, entrepreneurial and tech savvy individuals. At this stage they are looking for an individual to join their customer support function which is based in Notting Hill, London. Providing new and existing customers with support and advice whilst also providing feedback and support to sales and product teams internally. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing industry at an early stage.
Client Outreach and Payments Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide patient, friendly, timely assistance to users and customers
- Resolve customer issues quickly, ideally on the first reply
- Process payments who knows his/her acquirers from his/her issuers
- Be a problem solver, capable of investigating payments issues and pinpointing the issue
- Compose messages that are thoughtful, concise, and friendly
- Clearly communicate website issues with engineering staff
- Aggregate user feedback for new product additions and designs
- Continuously test new website features, troubleshoot bugs, and help with website copy
Your skills and experience:
- Prior payments knowledge and experience
- You have a good telephone presence and are able to communicate ideas and feedback clearly
- You are brand aware and able to adapt your style to the company’s ethos
- Previous experience in a tech start-up
- Experience with HTML/CSS/SQL and are well-versed in web development jargon
- An experienced system user who enjoys finding ways to make efficiencies in tasks
If you are looking to join the fast growing Fintech industry with an exciting new start-up this is the perfect Client Outreach and Payments Specialist role. Please do apply or contact me for more details.